18+ & Identification
El Dorado Festival is an 18+ event that operates a Challenge 25 policy. You will be asked to provide evidence of your age with a valid photographic ID.
- A Passport (not photocopy)
- A UK Driving Licence
- A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
There is strictly no entry to those under the age of 18, and the festival will not be able to offer refunds to those refused entry on the day.
Due to health & Safety and as part of our licence the below items are not permitted in El Dorado:
- Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed on site for safety reasons
- Large stereo systems
- Illegal substances
- Legal highs
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Unauthorised film or video equipment
- Audio recorders
- Air horns
- Fireworks, flares and Chinese or sky lanterns
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Gas Canisters
- Live in vehicles – propane or butane cylinders over 7kg. No more than 1 cylinder per vehicle
- Nitrous Oxide
- Petrol Burners
- Any form of aerosol over 250ml
- Unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos
To help ensure your safety and as part of our licence we will be conducting thorough and extensive searches on every individual upon entry to the festival. Anyone found to possess illegal substances will be handed over to the police and will not receive a refund.
Per person, you can bring the following into the campsite:
- EITHER 8 x cans of beer or lager or cider or pre-mixed mixer cans (max 250ml each)
- OR 1 bottle of wine decanted into a plastic or metal bottle
- Searches will be undertaken upon entry to ensure this is complied with
- Any alcohol above this allocation will be confiscated and not returned
- This alcohol may only be consumed within the campsite
- Sealed bottles of water and soft drinks are allowed, but will be checked on entry to the site. There will be no limit on soft drinks
- A wide selection of beer, cider, spirits, wine and cocktails will be available in the main arena across the weekend
If you are a local resident or staying in accommodation offsite during the festival weekend, you will be able to leave the festival and return the next day with a ‘non-camping pass out’ wristband.
You can collect your ‘non-camping pass out’ wristband from all of the entrance gates (RED/YELLOW/BLUE) at the festival site as you enter or before you leave the site for the first time.
You will not be able to re-enter without this wristband and once you have left the site, you will only be able re-enter the festival site on the following day.
All festival goers will be searched every time they enter the site. Please note that your personal alcohol allowance will only be permitted upon your first entry into the campsite. We will allow people to make one journey back to their car to collect their stuff, they must be searched every time and alcohol will only be allowed the first time they go through.